Sunday, May 11, 2008

Motherd Day 2008







Today we had a really nice mothers day! It was fun to just spend time together as a family...Brett, Bryce and I all happened to be wearing the same shorts after church...Bryce and me were in a wierd mood, we both have the same shirt that brett was wearing and we thought it would be funny for us all to match. We went and put on the same shirt. Brett made fun of us at first but then courtney and caitite joined us...it made some really fun pictures...It is sad to think that Brett will be leaving for his mission so soon and we will have to wait a long time to have our little family times but I am so proud of him and he is such a great example to all of us...




2 comments:

Biggs Family said...

YEA! I found your blog through Amanda's. I am so excited to see your updates. If you have any questions, let me know. They are so fun and a great way to stay in touch. I love that it helps me remember to record the little things in life that sometimes can be forgotten but make for great memories. Tell your family hello for us!

Amanda said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great day! Did your mom like your present? I'm sure she loved it!