Thursday, August 18, 2011

nice to be reminded...

in the last week my little sister caitlin made me aware of the most touching story. she often babysits for a lady in our stake. Well she told me that the ladys sisters baby, so her neice was in need of a liver for a diease she had. i thought this was so sad. she later made me aware of this familys blog and i began reading it. oh my gosh i was brought to tears and i read what this mother and family and poor little 7 month old baby was going thru. this sweet little baby girl went to heaven last week. i have continued to read this blog and have been amazed at how it has touched my life. i started thinking about how when i have kids its going to be so important to me to cherish every moment i have with them and what matters most. Soemtimes we just get caught up in life and everything we have to do, that we dont take time for the ones we love most. We dont always treat them the way we should. We look past the same moments that matter most. I have been truly amazed to watch what friends of this family have done to help with this sweet family and all the medical bills they have. its truly amazing. it shows me that there are still great people in the world willing to help one another in need. if any of you would like to read a very touching blog or would like to donate to this family...here are the links...

http://aniandmatttaylor.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bows-for-ruby/241863879180231?sk=info

3 comments:

♥rubyrose said...

i read this when u posted it on fb and was balln:( having one of my own--i cant even imagine what they're goin thru--but im so grateful that they have a testimony of our Father in Heaven's plan♥ even tho i dont know them..my heart aches for them. Love you al. thanks for the post. i cant wait til you join the mommy world...youll be one of the BEST! love u!

aLLi said...

ru thats what i think about having my own and i dont even have one yet...even everything u had to go thru im sure makes it even more close to home for u...i cant wait to be a mommy...but im sure i still got a few more years...as much as i want it i know thats what will be best...ur too kind...ha ha...im pretty nervous to be a mom...at least i got wonderful examples like u ru..miss ur guts...and love ur blogs by the way..ur so good to post all the time and keep me in the loop...lovbe ur blogs alot...=)

♥rubyrose said...

blogging has become so therapeutic for me. i get lazy some days but then i try to remind myself who im doing it for;) your going to be an amazing mommy! and youll be one as soon as u get hitched--mark my words;) i miss n love ya sis!!!!!