Monday, August 20, 2012

I love my grandma...



My grandma just passed away on August 13th, 2012. Im so grateful to have the gospel and the understanding that I will see her again. She is someone I have always had a great love for. She is so special to me and I'm going to miss her so much. She is one of the most thoughtful, loving, caring, kind people I know. She loved everyone and she always showed it. I will forever be grateful she was able to come to my wedding and share that special day with me. I'm grateful for her kind heart and her testimony. She was someone who always remembered what you loved and got you your favorites to show you that love. She will be missed but I'm grateful she is in a better place now. When she was going we were able to be around her and sing hymns around. When she was able to talk to us she was sharing her testimony still. She was talking to caitie on the phone and told her she loved her. then she said im grateful that we can be together forever and shes grateful for the savior. She always loved God and showed it.

1 comment:

♥rubyrose said...

so sorry about your Grandma sis! so grateful for the plan of eternal families♥♥ let me kn0w if you need ANYTHING! Love you!