Monday, August 20, 2012

Marriage Life...







Since its been so long since I've written its hard to believe that I have been married for 5 months and 3 days. I can't believe how fast the time passes. We have definitely had our share of trials and struggles but I am grateful we have been able to experience it together. I can honestly say that I love tommy more and more everyday. I am grateful for the gospel in my life and I have faith that heavenly father wont give us anything we cant handle. I have loved being able to start our little family and trying to start traditions that are important to us. One of my favorites so far has been f.h.e. together just the 2 of us. Its so special to me and it really means alot. I hope when we have children we will continue to make that apart of our weekly routines. Another thing I have loved is doing little projects and cooking together. Its something that brings us closer together and its fun. We just get to talk and get to know each other better. Its great because Tommy loves it just as much as I do. Even since we have been married we have started playing lots of games with my family. Golf and Spades would have to be some of our favorites. Tommy gets so competitive and its really fun to watch him. Life is good and I love my eternal companion. 

No comments: